The Fallout (3|4|76) Thread

Talk about other BGS Games: TES, Fallout, DOOM, etc.
RIPP1138
Site Admin

While we're waiting for Bethesda to give us something, anything, on Starfield, how many of you guise are Fallout players? I didn't used to be, until my son started playing Fallout 4 a couple years ago. Then I got sick and needed something a little less frenetic than Battlefield, started playing it, and I was in. Went back and played 3, and now I'm a 76 addict. Yeah its not perfect, and its constantly in flux but I still like it.

What say you?
RIPP1138
Site Admin

still grinding on FO76, waiting for the next big update. The respec machine thats in the PTS looks nice, but WHEN are we gonna get perk card loadouts? figured that would have been first. oh well.
[GER] Sephiroth

Hello everyone!

That's an interesting question. I've been playing the Fallout series since Fallout 3. I've never played Fallout 1 and 2. In Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas (which is a bit like a DLC), I've spent many hours and unlocked all achievements. I simply love the many little stories and enjoy immersing myself in these worlds.

I did play Fallout 76 on and off as well, but usually not for particularly long durations, since my regular gaming partners often lost interest, and I didn't want to play the game alone. I always intended to get back into it from time to time, but I still haven't managed to do so until today.

In Fallout 4, I definitely spent the most gameplay time, as it's essentially based on the classic Fallout formula - just with a beautiful touch. I immensely enjoy exploring the various locations and aligning with a faction. In my opinion, the DLCs are also very well done. Besides the extensive weapon modifications, what brings me the most enjoyment is definitely the settlement building. I find it fascinating how it's implemented and how well it works (aside from all the bugs, of course). It's really enjoyable for me to transform each potential settlement into the most extensive and well-functioning small town possible. I simply adore Fallout 4 and am currently playing it again (aligned with the Brotherhood).

Thanks for reading.
Disclaimer: I come from Germany and therefore my English is not very good.
I apologize for sometimes writing incomprehensible things.