STARFIELD LEAK

Starfield NEWS and NEW INFO
RIPP1138
Site Admin

Man I swear, I leave the site alone for a couple of days and this happens when I'm not paying attention. WTF is this crap.

anyway, in case you weren't glued to your PC or phone over the weekend like me. :oops:

Basically presented without comment were a few images posted to the "Gaming Leaks and Rumours" subreddit. Presented pretty much without comment are the images, which you can find here if you don't want to click thru above....

Is this legit? Everyone seems to think so. It looks vaguely like the Fallout engine, whatever its called. (Look I just woke up and haven't caffeinated yet so give me a break, I'm still pissed I'm the last to know, here...)
LjVn3Gs.png
LjVn3Gs.png (65.71 KiB) Viewed 5701 times
DaYTNQ3.jpeg
DaYTNQ3.jpeg (183.68 KiB) Viewed 5701 times
amqlCSI.jpeg
amqlCSI.jpeg (155.32 KiB) Viewed 5701 times
As for what they are, its unclear. I'm sure the speculation machine is running rampant at this point (none of it here tho COUGH) and I'm like chill TF out honey bunny.

The display / HUD thing is interesting though. Maybe they're pushing the envelope in terms of interface and how they display information to us, or maybe its just a pretty design. Who really knows. It's not us, that's for sure.

What do you think?
RIPP1138
Site Admin

Another image leaked!

onvooafxh4q51.png
onvooafxh4q51.png (2.93 MiB) Viewed 5690 times