No Multiplayer/Coop

Starfield talk, speculation, wish-list, etc.
Grifter1492

Why is Bethesda releasing a game this good looking without a coop experience developed in its core!?

What brings people back to a platform and keeps them addicted is the experience. Being able to share this world with your friends should be what it’s about. Instead, Bethesda catered to a dying group of people that are socially inept.

I was soo hyped for this and now I guess me and about 30+ friends will stick to other games!

Good luck Bethesda in this close minded venture you are undertaking in an age where gaming and social platforms are allowing people to share these types of experiences together! Wishing u success!
Lucryster
Starfield Gamertag: Lucryster

Yeah cause skyrim, morrowind, and oblivion did so terribly in sales, and were such terrible games ::rolls eyes::
RETICULUM1013

Grifter1492 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:37 pm Bethesda catered to a dying group of people that are socially inept.
Wow. Who hurt you?
Ambriya
Starfield Gamertag: Ambriya

Bethesda's games are single player with the exception of FO76 and I like it that way. I can play an mmo if I want to play with friends. You sound butthurt. lol.
[GER] Sephiroth

Hello everyone!

I can understand that some people have a longing to play Bethesda's games with their friends. But personally, I don't need multiplayer here. It would undermine the immersion for me if I'm always out and about with one or two friends. The whole game would become more frantic and arcade-oriented, and I'm truly glad that Bethesda remains faithful to their brand and (hopefully) launches a good single-player RPG to show the world that single-player RPGs can also be great (see Baldur's Gate 3).

Thanks for reading.
Disclaimer: I come from Germany and therefore my English is not very good.
I apologize for sometimes writing incomprehensible things.
MrPozor

Well-made single player games are rare these days. I am glad that Bethesda sticks to single player. Making it multiplayer, even just Co-Op would take away focus from the single player experience.
Wizlon
Starfield Gamertag: Wizlon67

:lol:
Grifter1492 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:37 pm I was soo hyped for this and now I guess me and about 30+ friends will stick to other games!

Good luck Bethesda in this close minded venture you are undertaking in an age where gaming and social platforms are allowing people to share these types of experiences together! Wishing u success!
Wow, so you hyped yourself and "about 30+ friends" up for a different game than was offered, advertised and demonstrated by Bethesda, good job.

Maybe next time don't expect the world to be formed in the way that you want, look for a game that all 31+ of you can enjoy together.

:roll:
7H3 M345UR3 OF 1N73LL163NC3

15 7H3 481L17Y 70 CH4N63

4L83R7 31N5731N