Please read this by Company Officials.

Starfield talk, speculation, wish-list, etc.
KuralsizVS
Starfield Gamertag: KuralsizVS

I am sorry for my bad English

Add various world bosses to the game that 20 30 people can participate in. Big huge bosses and to be able to cut these bosses, join the missions and teleport everyone there when the time comes and let the fun begin. Because this and similar random group events keep the game alive and live. People can get bored of doing the same things. There are many planets and not all the same enemies, humans and mini elite big and world bosses, namely creatures.

It is very important to point out that

Not everyone in the world may have internet, there will be those who want to play in the local network, think about them. please don't force internet and sell us 10mb save file. I believe coop options like Borderlands 3 will be added. Every game that enforces the internet has to be free because it would be a disgrace to the game companies that did it. Sell us the game, not the save file.

but please add local network and online joining our own servers.add your server as 3rd option . Do not force you to use the internet other than your server to play coop.Every game that obliges the internet dies and there are no players left on the servers. That's why the money we give is garbage.please but please add multiplayer as a 3rd option if you are going to add your own server. Let us set up our own servers. Let's play with our friends on the servers we opened on our own computer. Let's open a server on our own computer such as grim dawn, deep rock galactic, torchlight 2 Borderland3.

You have to bring the multiplayer option to this game because it would be a historical mistake to trash such a good game.
RIPP1138
Site Admin

Won't happen. Like all of their flagship RPG titles, its single player. To even try and keep track of EVERY planet, item, ship, etc. for EVERY player would be an impossible task.

Its been said that every player's "universe" will be unique to that installation. With (supposedly) thousands of procedurally generated planets in each install, I can't even imagine how large that database would have to be. Let alone keeping track of items, conditions, quantity, ships with all the custom stuff....

(and I see now this part is what you're talking about lol I didn't pay close enuf attention.)
I *could* see a very limited version where you get to help out in like one other person's universe, or maybe max 5 people or something, and nothing would be persistent between those games, just the "main universe" its played in.....

But it would be cool AF ... Maybe we'll see it sometime in the 2050's
yawningbliz

I don't think there is online for this game unless I missed something
Wizlon
Starfield Gamertag: Wizlon67

KuralsizVS wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:45 pm I am sorry for my bad English

Add various world bosses to the game that 20 30 people can participate in. Big huge bosses and to be able to cut these bosses, join the missions and teleport everyone there when the time comes and let the fun begin. Because this and similar random group events keep the game alive and live. People can get bored of doing the same things. There are many planets and not all the same enemies, humans and mini elite big and world bosses, namely creatures.

It is very important to point out that

Not everyone in the world may have internet, there will be those who want to play in the local network, think about them. please don't force internet and sell us 10mb save file. I believe coop options like Borderlands 3 will be added. Every game that enforces the internet has to be free because it would be a disgrace to the game companies that did it. Sell us the game, not the save file.

but please add local network and online joining our own servers.add your server as 3rd option . Do not force you to use the internet other than your server to play coop.Every game that obliges the internet dies and there are no players left on the servers. That's why the money we give is garbage.please but please add multiplayer as a 3rd option if you are going to add your own server. Let us set up our own servers. Let's play with our friends on the servers we opened on our own computer. Let's open a server on our own computer such as grim dawn, deep rock galactic, torchlight 2 Borderland3.

You have to bring the multiplayer option to this game because it would be a historical mistake to trash such a good game.
Not going to happen, absolutely not what Starfield was ever intended to be.

This is a SINGLE player game.

You seem to have completely ignored all information that has been released, the game you want is elsewhere.

Without internet how do these imaginary players download or update the game?

Your English is not so bad, your opinion however...
7H3 M345UR3 OF 1N73LL163NC3

15 7H3 481L17Y 70 CH4N63

4L83R7 31N5731N