There's more to this and I'll add when I can find it... Todd talked about character customization, and of course
FLYING AND SPACE COMBAT
The first thing *I* notice when I see this gameplay video, is just how much Fallout DNA there is still in there. The locked box/door mechanics, The HUD, how the mobs look and act, hell just the mechanics of the game engine. Add in the base construction, and a slew of other details, and its obvious its not a "completely new engine".... shit there's a sequence where the character is "entering" a workbench and I swear to god its the same animation as in Fallout 76.
So are we just getting "Fallout in space"?
IDK. Another thing you'll immediately notice is the uh... "similarities" between the exploration mechanic and No Man's Sky. I was like DDUUUUDE TODD YOU CANT BE THAT OBVIOUS.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still really excited for this and can't wait to play it. But I'm not sure its really the "revolutionary" title we've been led to believe. Bigger? yeah. Better? Probably. IDK. I felt like it borrowed from the Outer Worlds a bit, also. I'm just kinda like, "OK, so about what we thought it would be then....."
What say you?
.... Section on Character customization will go here ...
.. Section on space combat will go here ...
.. did I miss anything ? ...
- Fallout 76 Forum
- Oldspower.com - Oldsmobile Performance
- GBODYFORUM - The '78-'88 General Motors A/G Body Community
- SQUAREBODYFORUM - The '73-'87 Chevy/GMC C/K Truck "Square Body" Community
- BBODYFORUM - GM '66-'96 B-Body Community
- GBODYNATION - G-Body News and Info
- MalibuRacing.com - '78-'83 Malibu Performance Site
- Ham Radio Academy - Learn Amateur Radio!
- SCIFI REVIEW
- GMRS Forum