User save storage could not be initialized

Starfield talk, speculation, wish-list, etc.
istvana

Error code 0x8083000c as soon as I clicked any key to start the game.

PC version - not on game pass. Run as administer - same error through an uninstall and redownload and repair.

Any fixes known? Thanks.
mar1ey duv
Starfield Gamertag: marleydacowboy

XBOX
istvana

If you are trying to say I should write off the game I purchased for the computer, get an xbox, and play it on that, the answer is not especially helpful. If not, I fail to understand.
mar1ey duv
Starfield Gamertag: marleydacowboy

Odin
Starfield Gamertag: Sin By Day

PC/XBOX SOLUTION::: I know this is going to suck, and hopefully you and the cloud have been silently working together in the background. But here it is, I DEALT WITH THIS FOR A WEEK BEFORE I FOUND A FIX. UNFORTUNATELY THE ONLY FOX THAT WORKED WAS GOING THROUGH GOUR GAMES FILES TO YOUR SAVED DATA AND DELETING THE MOST RECENT and/or CORRUPTED SAVE FILE. I DELETED ALL LAST 3 AUTO SAVES AND THE QUICK SAVE. WHICH MEANS I HOPE YOU HAVE DONE A HARD SAVE RECENTLY. OTHERWISE TRY JUST ONE SAVE AT A TIME (I.e. deleting the quick save then if that doesn’t work do one auto save and hopefully one of them will reconnect and sync) FOR XBOX USERS: GO TO SETTINGS AND SYSTEM THEM STORAGE THEN CLEAR LOCAL SAVED DATA: THIS WILL RESTART YOUR CONSOLE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE ANY, AND I MEAN ANY, AUTO SAVES OR QUICK SAVES SO I TOO HOPE YOU XBOX USERS HAVE DONE HARD SAVED. FOR EITHER CONSOLE OR PC AFTER FIX HAS BEEN DONE WHEN YOU BOOT UP GAME IT WILL TAKE A BIT LONGER TO RESYNC ANY CLOUDED DATA SO BE PREPARED FOR A SHORT WAIT (mine took about 7 min) BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! GO WITH GOD, FOR ALL: INTO THE STARFIELD!!
RIPP1138
Site Admin

confirm this on xbox. Thought maybe my saves had just stacked up too far. good to know