Problem with removing dead bodies from my ship

Discussion about Starfield on the XBox platform.
WastingDouglas

Helo,i have very looong time problem.im on begining play starfield on series x take transport some two workers to some place.after some time,start suddently shooting on me.i kill boths and now every try to get similar quest"transport pasagers from planet X to planet Y is with error"you not have enought space on your ship"i must say i have plenty count ships.one with 4 or 6 place for crew,but im not sure if is this relevant...is dead bodies pernamently inside any my ship marked as home ship is possible to get off and this is reason for i cannot take and completed any transport quest.i hope i explain my problem corectly...thank you for your answer.
NOTMETHC
Starfield Gamertag: TEMPK

My theorie, over all the Corruptions in this game. The Constellation had brought the evil over the Galaxis. The United Colonies are in danger.

I have started the game as slave of a stone mine, where I need to escape. The men that brings the money for this trade, was one men of the Consitionen, the evil Barrett. Be warned they want to slave you.....
Spoiler
Out of my View and the given Skyrim-Law : I face the truth, that "Sarah Morgan" and the others form the Condition are Canibals, and working secretly for the Creature you search.
I never would trust this Constellation......

They are the Murders you search....
Last edited by NOTMETHC on Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WastingDouglas

Great answer.no anyone have similar problem?