Is it too early to speculate on the caliber of hardware that you PC guys are gonna need to run Starfield? I really haven't done my homework on Creation Engine 2, and all the things is should be capable of doing and the metal needed to run it...
... what do you think? Is everyone going to have to get shiny new state-of-the-art GPUs or will be able to run it decently on any old box?
- Fallout 76 Forum
- Oldspower.com - Oldsmobile Performance
- GBODYFORUM - The '78-'88 General Motors A/G Body Community
- SQUAREBODYFORUM - The '73-'87 Chevy/GMC C/K Truck "Square Body" Community
- BBODYFORUM - GM '66-'96 B-Body Community
- GBODYNATION - G-Body News and Info
- MalibuRacing.com - '78-'83 Malibu Performance Site
- Ham Radio Academy - Learn Amateur Radio!
- SCIFI REVIEW
- GMRS Forum